Are you looking for a change of career?
We are constantly growing and looking for responsible people with an eye for detail to join our team.
CHANNEL Facilities Management Ltd is Kent’s premier GREEN cleaning company, using biotechnology and enzyme-based products instead of potentially harmful and harsh chemicals meaning that they are safe for the environment and for the product’s users.
We pride ourselves on being not your typical cleaning and FM company by utilising modern, efficient, and easy to use equipment and ground-breaking eco-friendly cleaning products.
Based in Deal, Kent, we are a tight-knit team with a small but well organised and friendly management team where someone is always on hand to answer any questions our staff may have.
We ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff by requiring the use of a mobile app that can be installed on any smartphone. This allows the employee to clock in when they arrive on-site using geo-tagging and clock out at the end of their shift as they leave. This allows us to monitor who is on each of our client’s sites at any time.
We also offer upon completion of your probation a Wellbeing Programme. This consists of 3p off a litre of Diesel, 24/7 access to GP appointments, Financial assistance, High St Discounts, Legal Support, Mental Health Support. We value our employees and we want you to feel part of the business.
Cleaning Operative – Deal (Clinical Areas)
Cleaning Operative – London W1T
Poolside Cleaning Operatives – SE19
Mobile Cleaning Operative – East Kent Area
Following six months of continuous service, you will be eligible to join
the Employee Benefit Programme which includes:
- UNLIMITED 24/7 GP for remote consultations (all with NHS registered GP’s)
- Exclusive discounts from big-name brands like John Lewis, Tesco and Costa to help with the cost of living increases.
- Access to accredited therapists for Mental health issues such as bereavement, relationship issues, stress etc. Consultations can be in person at a clinic or online via video.
- Legal helpline access.
- Money/debt support.
- 24/7 emergency helpline with accredited therapists..
- Support for carers.
- Mental health support application called My mind Pal. (included with unlimited access) .
- And lots more, not only for the employee but for your family as well.