WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Channel FM Ltd is a company based solely in the United Kingdom. Our website, located at www.channelfm.co.uk , provides information about our services. We have a registered office at Almond House, Unit 5, Betteshanger Road, Deal, CT14 0EN (registered in England and Wales, 09164202).
This Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information collected through www.channelfm.co.uk and our marketing practices generally. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement in general or any part of it, you should not access the website.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or otherwise, you can reach us using the contact information provided below. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on May 25th, 2018.
Technical information collected automatically
When you visit channelfm.co.uk, our systems may automatically collect the following information about your visit:
- the type of internet browser you use
- the language of your browser
- the website from which you have come to channelfm.co.uk
- the webpages you view on our site
- the links you clicked on our site
- your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet).
We use automatically collected information to assist us in:
- providing, improving, and administering channelfm.co.uk
- providing customer care and support services
- providing security and safety to our Site visitors
- monitoring activity usage of channelfm.co.uk
- measuring the effectiveness of the content we serve
We do not use automatically collected information to learn any information about you personally.
We may collect your information using cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, embedded web links, and similar technologies.
- Store your preferences and Settings – We may store data in a cookie so you will see relevant local information when you return to channelfm.co.uk. We also may save preferences, like language and browser so these do not have to be reset each time you return to channelfm.co.uk
- Detection of abuse or fraud on Channelfm.co.uk
You can choose to reject certain collection technologies (such as cookies) but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We do not collect information about your online activities across different web sites.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Personal Data) in a variety of ways including:
- Through web pages on channelfm.co.uk (e.g. when you complete a form for general enquiries)
- Through responses to an online, email or electronic promotion or survey
- Over the telephone
Such personal data may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address or telephone number
- Your job title, company name, and address
- Details of the resources you access on channelfm.co.uk and any data you download
Using Personal Data
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organisation, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To assist in responding to your enquiries, including answering your questions on pricing and technical information relating to our services
- To learn more about your requirements and experience of our services (through surveys) in support of development of our service
- To carry out research on our customers’ use of our services
- To request your opinion and feedback on areas of channelfm.co.uk or in connection with our services
- At your request to provide you with a quote for our Services
At your request we will send you information we think you will find useful about our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will disclose your personal data if required to do so to comply with any applicable law or regulation or in response to a legal demand, warrant or other similar request. We will also disclose your personal data to any regulatory or UK law enforcement agency, if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights and freedoms, property or personal safety of this firm, its customers, the general public or any third party
Transfer of your Personal Data
The information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in the United Kingdom. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Storage of your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data as follows:
- Technical Information – We will keep this data for 18 months after visiting our Site
- Contact Information – We will keep this data for 18 months after our last contact with you unless it forms part of a further instruction from you for our services
At Channel FM Ltd, we are committed to maintaining the security of the information we collect from activity on this website and from other marketing efforts. We have therefore implemented technology and security policies and procedures that are intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information.
We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss or misuse of personal data under our control. Our security practices are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only our personnel and IT service providers have access to personal data. While we use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you submit via channelfm.co.uk.
Data rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right to access and receive a copy of information we hold about you, to rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and to request the deletion of personal data held about you. You also have the right to data portability for information you provide to us – this means that you can obtain a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it, or request we send it to a third party. You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data by us. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at our registered address. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to any such request.
Complaints. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at our registered address and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK).
General Privacy Inquiries: Please submit any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement or any requests concerning your personal data to us by post to the following address: –
Since the coronavirus hit the UK, CHANNEL Facilities Management Ltd have been working hard to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep our staff, clients, their own staff and the general public safe. By the time the UK Lockdown was implemented, we were...read more