Terms & Conditions
The terms “Channel FM Ltd”, “us”, “our” and “we” refer to the owner of the website. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify our endorsement and we have no responsibility for the linked content.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Channel FM Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Technical support for this website:
Channel Facilities Management Ltd is now able to provide a fogging service to help combat and prevent the transmission of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Fogging is a process of vaporising a sanitising fluid and pumping this vapour or ‘fog’ throughout one room at a time. This...read more